My Front Panel resistance checks (Manual page 29) for U1 are fine.  For
J1 some are fine but every one  that should be >1M is zero (Pins 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7).

Also, getting zero readings for J1 pins 9, 11, and 13 which should be >
50K

I'm using a Fluke DMM; it's not the meter.

Just wondering if some portion of these J1 resistance checks may be
invalid at this point in the project because the Front Panel Final
Assembly has yet to be completed.  For example, the encoder is still not
installed, the on/off button doesn't exist yet, etc.

Yet, Elecraft put these resistance checks at this point in the
construction process so I'm naturally concerned.

Thanks!

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
HF QRP CW -- Doing more with less for over 50 years!
QCWA #35038   OOTC #4558   NAQCC #4740   SKCC #6488   FISTS #(Pending)