Hi, Lyle.

Thanks for the comment.  If nothing else, I'm learning from this discussion.

Actually, until Alan pointed out that they were different, I thought
that the two receivers WERE driven by the same main synth in diversity
mode.  If it were possible to have that option when in diversity mode,
that would seem to greatly simplify what I was suggesting.

73,
Dave   AB7E