From: stan levandowski <sjl...@optonline.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 8:49:48 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 - KAT2 Tuner and Alpha Delta DX-EE Dipole

I would like to correspond with a K2/KAT2 owner who is actually using an
Alpha-Delta DX-EE dipole.  This is a rather pricey "limited-space"
antenna and would like to hear directly from some "real world" users.
My guess is that there won't be too many of you out there but I thought
I'd ask anyway.

My fundamental question: Does the KAT2 get along with the DX-EE on all
bands?

73,

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
HF QRP CW -- Doing more with less for over 50 years!
QCWA #35038  OOTC #4558  NAQCC #4740  SKCC #6488  FISTS #14992