I'm slowly working my way through the assembly of my K2 (serial no. 6905) and
got to page 74, "Other Option Component Installation (optional)" near the
bottom of this page.

It says: "If you have the KAT2 (ATU) [which I have] ... install 2-pin connector
P6. Use the option manual's instructions."

Well I've looked through the KAT2 manual for info about P6 but not found any
reference. I did a "Find: P6" search on the KAT2 pdf manual: nothing.

So... what does this P6 look like and which way should it be installed?
Presumably it's in the KAT2 bag of bits somewhere.

I must be overlooking something obvious, as a search in the list archive did
not reveal anyone else asking this question.

Thanks and regards,

Ian, G4JQT