Hi Andy,

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 22:06 -0700, Andy Faber wrote:
> 1)  Can a FN key be set to go to a preset span?  It would be very nice to be
> able to do so, instead of having to fiddle with the span knob each time you
> want to look wide or narrow.  How about allowing a cycling among several
> preset spans?

I've added a feature for the next beta release where you can assign
pre-set spans to FN keys.

> 2) When one changes bands, it would be nice if the P3 automatically set its
> reference level, so it didn't need manual adjustment.

As of version 00.31, the REF LVL is saved per band.  There is a bug in
currently-released K3 firmware that prevents the P3 from getting
upgraded band information in certain specific situations.  (I've seen it
happen when bands are turned off in the K3 band map.)  It is fixed in
current K3 beta firmware.

> 3) The Pro has a "hold" feature that freezes the display to allow you to
> move the marker to a signal that may have disappeared.  I realize to some
> extent the waterfall display allows that also, but it would be nice to be
> able to do so with the spectrum display also.

On the list.

>   As before, congratulations to you and Elecraft on a fine piece of gear!

Thanks!

73,

Alan N1AL