Hi, I'm new to the K3, (Aug 2010 sn 4536). I have really enjoyed it a
lot. I have dabbled into digital modes a bit and am wondering, how do
i connect and send/rec FSK?

I have determined that I need a cable from PC serial port to the
"accessory" connector and connect to gnd, PTT, and FSK. Do I still use
the soundcard to rec or does the radio have a line out that would
connect to the serial port RX pin?

Another question. Last night I was messing with PSK, and noticed that
in PSKD mode, the waterfall on Digipan showed a band of activity at
one area of the display, while in DATA A mode, it had shifted a lot to
the left, maybe 1khz. What gives?

...bc nr4c