OK Dick --
Sounds great........ thanks.
I just thought I'd mention it now just in case someone wanted to
dip their toe into the RTTY waters for this weekend's RTTY
contest and planned to use the Terminal program in the Utility
program.  It surprised me, at first, when I couldn't decode on the
Terminal program now when I had done it in the past.

The P3 is new to me, however, and it took me a while to figure out
what had changed.

Thanks again,
Jim - K5LAD

BTW - I was playing around with RTTY decoding with MMTTY
software and the K3 was doing a noticeably better job than was
the MMTTY program copying RTTY off the air.  It surprised me,
but then, I guess it really shouldn't have.