Rich,

If you connect a cable from the K3 to the SteppIR controller, it will follow
the
radio. The simple way is to order the cable from SteppIR. It will have a
computer
connector on it, but it doesn't have to be attached to your computer. There is
also a
schematic on the SteppIP site if you want to build one your self.

73, Mike NF4L