Good Evening,
    The nets went well.  A couple new folks and a couple I have not heard
 from in a while; one with a new call.  Twenty meters had some QRN on it
which is uncharacteristic.  Forty had more but then that is normal.  Only
a little QSB on both nets so the sun is helping more than harming things
though the RTTY contest may have improved propagation just a little ;)
    Weather reports were for mostly fall-like conditions even though the
Coloradans were describing quite a warm day.  Here I am fluctuating
between rain and sun; it all depends upon where the stream from the
Pacific is aimed.  A little further north and it is sunny and warm.  A
little further south and it is sunny and cold.  In between it is rainy and
cold.  In any case the next week will be dry so I will be loading and
unloading my F250 as many times as possible.  Four wheel low is the order
of the day.

    On to the lists =>

   On 14050 kHz at 2200z:
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
WA3MIX - Lou - PA - K3 - 4290
WB5BKL - Nick - TX - K3 - 231
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767
W4ATK - Jim - AL - K2 - 4028
W8OV - Dave - TX - K3 - 3139
NU0T - Karl - IA - K2 - 4227

   On 7044 kHz at 0000z:
K0DTJ - Brian - CA - K3 - 4113
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
W8OV - Dave - TX - K3 - 3139
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
AC6JA - Mike - CA - K3 - 3215

    I hope the sun stays active so we can experience ever better conditions
as the autumn season progresses into winter.  I'll do some antenna work
before the rains become incessant so I am ready for the worst of it.  I
may replace one and now that there is more open space I can plan a loop
which will have predictable break points for when the portable spar poles
drive through the property.  If only I lived on the fifteen acre side.
But then I would have a demolished house from all the fallen timber.
Maybe I should build a nice log cabin radio shack over there so I can get
away from it all :)
    Until next week stay well,
       73,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS   (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-

First net report written and sent from my Coho account.