I just finished my KAT2 for my K2 #6980.  According to p. 19 of the
instructions, my KAT2 is supposed to automatically reduce power to 3
watts if my power control is set higher during the autotune, if my
firmware revision is higher than 1.05 on the K2 Main Microcontroller.
My firmware is Revision 2.4.

But it doesn't look like the KAT2 is reducing power during the autotune.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar situation.  No
big deal; I can just do it myself, but thought I'd ask.

Other than the above, the KAT2 seems to be working very, very well
especially since it was able to resolve a 12:1 SWR on a 40 meter dipole
that was resonant on 6.6 mHz.  Don't ask...that's another story.

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
HF QRP CW -- Doing more with less for over 50 years!
QCWA #35038   OOTC #4558   NAQCC #4740   SKCC #6488   FISTS #14992