Hi.
I installed a K3XVA board into the K3 in order to get IF output for an LP PAN
and PSDR.

I was not seeing signals on PSDR, nor any input levels on the sound card
inputs,  so began to question if I actually HAD output from the K3XV.

It was recommended to me that I feed the IF output into a receiver and see if I
heard output at 8.215.
I do not hear anything.

I did go back to check my work and the board is inserted into the jack and the
thin coax cable is going from the board  to the underside plug.

Any ideas on troubleshooting the seeming lack of output? I did install the
resistor retrofit ( 13K, 1/8 watt leaded).

Thought I would ask here before I message anything to Elecraft service.

As always, but thanfully infrequently, thanks....

Brien
VE3VAW
Toronto, ON