Hi Mike,

In addition to Wayne's post, the K3 Frequency Memory Editor is an excellent
tool for this purpose. It's a bit hidden within the Elecraft site. I just
found it by going to the main page:
http://www.elecraft.com/
Choose Firmware and S/W in the blue box on the left side and then press K3
and K2 Control and Logging Software. You'll see it at the top of the page.

73,
Mike K2MK