Hi Alan,

> I don't understand how to see which antenna the sub receiver is using
> without having to select BSET or press and hold the RX ANT to select
> MAIN or AUX.

These are the two ways to do it.

> The manual says "When MAIN is in effect, the 1-2 and RX icons show
> which
> antenna the sub is sharing with the main receiver. When AUX is in
> effect, these icons will all be off (if CONFIG:KRX3 is set for
> ANT=BNC)"  However, this is only true if BSET is activated.  When BSET
> is not activated I don't see any indication of the sub's antenna
> selection.

This is correct. The LCD icons show what antenna is selected for the
main receiver (and transmitter). If the sub RX is sharing the same
antenna path, then the icons are valid for the sub as well. If the sub
is set to "AUX", then the sub's antenna source can be checked using
BSET.

There is one other important point: the sub's antenna setting is
stored separately for diversity and non-diversity. In practice, this
means that you may rarely need to change the sub's antenna selection
for a given band.

73,
Wayne
N6KR