Good Evening,
    It has been a pleasant week here in Oregon.  Temperatures did get into
the hot region a couple times but mostly it was sunny and mild.  Since the
weather was conducive to it I made my wood pile that much larger.  One
would think after all the practice of cutting, splitting, hauling, and
stacking that the process would become easier.  No, seems like just as
much work even though I don't think about each step as closely.  However,
I found that a fully loaded F250 in four wheel low can get stuck quite
effectively.  It took quite a bit of lifting and prodding to get it
unstuck.  Luckily I had read somewhere that given a place to stand one
could move the world.  Simple machines in the correct place can do wonders.
    Propagation was decent this week.  Twenty and forty meters both
benefited from the sun's recent activity.  Strong signals make copy much
easier than what we have been having the last few years.  Maybe one day
ten meters will open and I can work the world QRP.  That would be fun.
Sitting by the fire working DX with a rig I have built from little bits
would make a nice winter day.  The only thing better would be to have a
few feet of dry powder on a six foot base for XC skiing.  Green or special
green wax would be a nice temperature.  Maybe the prediction of a hard
winter will bring me this fine gift.  One month of skiing would be nice.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

    Stay well,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS