Thanks John,

I should have stated that this would be the K2/10.  These little switchers
are the sort that powered laptops.  They are sealed units with single output
voltages, not the boxes that go into the desktop machines with multiple
output voltages.  I should have been clearer about this.

Ken, NU4I

.... My summary comment would be that power supplies run the gamut wrt RFI
problems, and that one might well have to proceed by trial-and-error. I have
always rejected use of the PC-type power supply because they usually come
with a spaghetti of different wires intended for different functions within
the computer. The small Radio Shack 25 amp supplies are about the same
volume as a typical PC supply, and a great deal more congenial
(cosmetically) than the latter.

John Ragle -- W1ZI