THis isn't something to do with a key line being active when you power up is
it? THere is a feature I don't remember the  term for that locks out Tx if the
rig is keyed (i.e. book laying on straight key) as it powers up.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108

Thank everyone who calls out your faults, your anger, your impatience, your
egotism; do this consciously, voluntarily.
-Jean Toomer, poet and novelist (1894-1967)