Hi Vidi,

This is normal.

Most receivers have out-of-band receive responses that are created by
high-order harmonics of the VFO, BFO, and other signal sources. The K3
is no exception, since it's a down-conversion superhet using high-
level injection. Generally these responses will be inaudible because
they never appear right at the I.F. (~8.215 MHz in the case of the K3).

The P3, which gets its signal *before* the crystal filters, can
display a much wider I.F. bandwidth. So some receive responses you'd
never hear may show up in the P3's passband. In theory, we could map
these out at the P3, but it's a complex equation involving the
frequencies of the signal sources, crystal filter center frequencies,
selected sideband, passband center pitch, etc.

73,
Wayne
N6KR