Rolf Moberg, OH6KXL wrote:
When holding TUNE I hear a short BEEP in headphones. Power meter is displaying 0.1 or 0.2. Adjustment of L1 or L2 doesn't affect to power level.

Tnx to everyone. I got some responses to my problem. It was a missing capasitor, C167, page 50 in the bottom.

I had two extra caps after assembly. One "102" and one "104". "104" is still left. I believe and hope it's extra capacitor. If not, troubles will come later.

Now power level peaked instantly to 2.3W. I quit now and take care of my neglected children.

Tnx Don, Jukka and Jim.

Rolf oh6kxl