From: "Dale Parfitt" <pari...@frontier.com>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:30:45
To: Gary Gregory<garyvk...@gmail.com>; WILLIS COOKE<wrco...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Elecraft Email<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [Elecraft K3] Volume Level with NR

Hi Gary et al,

My K3 is quite new to me so I don't have a lot of comment yet on DSP. But I
do own a Clear Speech PCB and more recently the BHI board from the U.K. I
must say both are fabulous and I routinely use them for weak signal EME and
just general HF. I tend to think the BHI board is a tad better, but it is a
difficult call. I'll spend some time with the K3's DSP and do some
comparisons. At first blush though , I  am pleased.

Dale W4OP