Hi,

I was tuning around on my K2 last evening and made an observation.  While on
the 80 Meter band, I decided to keep tuning up in frequency until the PLL lost
lock, which didn't surprised me.  What did surprise me was that when I kept
tuning...into the 40 meter band, the PLL didn't reaccquire nor did I hear any
band switching relays click.  I switched bands to 40 via the pushbutton
switches and all was fine.  I switched back down to 80 using the same switches
and the radio, although indicating a frequency in the 40 meter band, was
"deaf", still.

I'm curious if this is what others have experienced.  It is no big deal but a
bit odd.  I know that the radio is HAM band only, but I would have expected the
following:  The display stops incrementing if the PLL isn't locked or detect
that the display indicates a HAM frequency and allow the radio to funciton.

Mike, WA1SEO
K2 #4778