From: "riese-k3...@juno.com" <riese-k3...@juno.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sat, October 9, 2010 4:32:08 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Fw: Re: need help

The damned thing does get ornery at times
if I tune to the BC band or 600 meters it wants to go back there
when I band change from 80 to 160,, my quick fix is to switch to am mode
which allows for fast frequency change and
tune the frequency up to 1.8 mhz and then it is happy again
for me that is quicker than direct frequence enter but either works

looks  like band change is just that,, not so much a ham band change as a
frequency renge

Bob K3DJC

> My k3 has developed a mind of its own....I have looked in manual but
cant find anything to help.

> when I select 10mhz band I get 12mhz....how do I get the radio to go to
10.1mhZ when I select that band

> If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're
headed!! Susan Meckley, Skipper W7KFI-mm  AFA9SM
USSV DHARMA