Hi all

I have noticed an issue on my trusty K2 #5111.  Might have been there since
I build it several years ago or it might have come during the years

The issue are the modulation on LSB. The audio are not very good and do
sound "funny" Could maybe be described as nasal or some one knowing my voice
call it "like the audio was being frequency modulated".

USB are ok or at least so much better that no one notices.

There are no difference between running high power or low power and have
tested using different power supplies.

The reason for going un detected is that I in the past not often was below
20 on SSB. When I used 40 or 80 it was mainly PSK but running USB. So no
issue seen. When I was made aware of the issue I first put the blamed on a
power supply for my PA as beeing the reason. (the magnetic field issue
discussed here several years back). Now having tested for that it do not
seem to be the problem.

Any of you that would have experience or comments on a TX audio issue that
effect only LSB.

Thanks in advance

73 de OZ1BZJ

Michael