No, for the moment I'm using AFSK here.

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, N6JW <j...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

This is exactly the same bug I have reported here twice before.
Others have confirmed the same thing.  Wayne has indicated
that he is looking into it.

It is not a new bug.  I noticed it soon after getting my K3 #936,
but at the time I did not realize what was happening and put it
down to my own ineptitude.

While this is clearly not the same issue Wes reported in the "mode
change while in split" problem, I'm suspicious that they may be
somehow related, with the common link being use of RTTY at the
time.  Wes, where you using the FSK D mode by any chance?

The "FSK D mode chaining bug" is now well described,
reproducible, and hopefully solvable.

We await word on a possible firmware fix.

Regards to all, 73

John, N6JW