Sorry to keep dragging this conversation off topic, but Jack gives a good
example.  The cost of including stainless hardware with all future kits is
marginal.  Giving free replacements to those that really need it, or even as
a good will gesture to every K3 owner doesn't seem like it would be that big
of a deal financially.  But, to charge 20 dollars for a bag of screws is a
bit beyond me.

Even items like the I/O Output Buffer mod kit which they sell for $5.00 plus
shipping is only a few cents worth of resistors and diodes.  Granted, being
able to buy the mod kit with all parts and instructions directly from the
manufacturer is convenient, but go to somewhere like Mouser and you'll see
that you can buy whole rolls of this stuff for a few bucks.

Anyway, sorry for the rant... I now return you to your regularly scheduled
discussion.

73 de James K2QI

--
73 de James K2QI