Yes, you're about right but . . .

Are  you sure you are using the same CW sideband on both bands?

The K3 changes  the offset depending on which filter you have chosen.  Are
you using the  same filter on 14 and 21 mhz?

Skimmer doesn't let you set the offsets by  band.  (That I am aware of).
This issue is a shortcoming in the  LPan/Skimmer setup that I believe they
are working to correct.

Buck
k4ia

In a message dated 10/19/2010 2:44:12 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,