They sold out a while ago on the first run of kits.  A couple of months later I
checked and they had gotten another set of kits put together.  I think in the
meantime you could still get the bare circuit board and then order the
individual parts, mostly from Digi-Key and/or Mouser.  It isn't one stop
shopping that way, but it was certainly a good way to do it until waiting for
the next batch of full kits to come out.  I haven't checked the site to see if
they have "partial kits" or "PWB only" available yet.

I think the DDS project is pretty cool.  Mine went together and is working.  I
was working on it just before I got the K2 kit, so the DDS project got put in a
box and set aside for now.  I'm hoping to find time to pull it out again
sometime.  Planning to integrate it with a KK7B R2 and maybe with the T2
eventually as well.  The DDS Project is not necessarily a full finished kit
like Elecraft but is really just a building block for additional homebrew work.

72/73,

Mark, NK8Q
K2 4786