Hi Bob,

Everything is normal, you just managed to somehow link VFO A and B. Hold the
SUB button until you see the word UNLINK. When the two VFOs are linked,
turning VFO A also moves VFO B by the same amount even if you have the REV
button pressed.

I had never noticed the two arrows on at the same time while holding the REV
button but it is true. However, the letters TX are not visible and sure
enough if you try to transmit while holding the REV button nothing happens.
So no harm, no foul.

You really should upgrade your firmware to the latest. You have missed many
subtle improvements.

73,
Mike K2MK