New K3s all have 45 baud as the default for all memories. K3s that
were built before the associated firmware change may come up at 75
baud, requiring a one-time, per-memory or per-band change back to 45
(using the TEXT DEC switch). If copy is poor, the baud rate is
probably wrong.

Sorry for the inconvenience--

Wayne
N6KR