I am exited by the prospect of its arrival. The APF on my FT1000D was an
excellent aid for weak signal work. I miss not having it on my K3. I'm sure
Elecraft's firmware implementation of an APF will be quite unique and
hopefully very useful. I'll gladly except every tool that Elecraft can add
to the K3.

73,
Mike K2MK