Later: Sale catalog is good until June 30, 2005. Sale prices seem to be available by entering letters FG ahead of the model # shown in catalog, ie: FG632-5310 for the optovisor. Free UPS shipping is also available for orders of $50.00 or more, with promo code NRFUP55. Phone # 800 873-3626. I have ordered quite a number of machine tool items from Enco, over the past few years, and have always been very well pleased with their products & prompt shipping.

I just received my Optovisor from Enco www.use-enco.com. Price $22.95 plus shipping/handling, ordered from a sale catalog I received from them in the mail. Master catalog shows $24.95, but still the best price I have seen. Loupe attachment & replacement lenses also available. See Master
Catalog page 251 in PDF format for complete listing.

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?PMPAGE=251

"73" Dub

J. W.  (Dub) Thornton  K5DUB
Minco, OK.