Ghostly signals will once again emanate from Frankenstein, Missouri,
over Halloween weekend.

Witches and warlocks of the Mid-MO Amateur Radio Club will be
haunting victims near QRP frequencies on 80, 75, 40, 30, and 20
meters (higher bands if open).

Spirits screeching from two skeletal K3s (brooms bearing serial
numbers 008 and 021) on CW/SSB will commence brewing around 2100 GMT
Saturday afternoon, Oct. 30th, and terminate Sunday night or Monday morning.

W0O ghouls will QSL 100% to YOUR mansion as listed at QRZ.COM.  So,
if your mailing address is NOT correct at QRZ.COM, please update it
NOW, or be sure to give it to when we work you.

Please DO NOT QSL to us!!!  Stations attempting to QSL us will find
pins in their coax (we have no space to display or store them).

You have been warned!  Our blood pulses with grisly desire to rip and
tear electrons from your antenna!

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV
Special Event Chairman