Have you done as has been recommended several times during this
thread? - use the latest K3 Utility and run the RF Gain Calibration.
First do the "set to defaults", and then run the calibration with a
signal generator having a controlled output level.  Follow the
instructions and be certain to tune the K3 exactly to the generators
frequency (use CWT if necessary).

Several have commented that this step has corrected their problem.

73,
Don W3FPR