Quote para 2, both points:  Reciprocity still applies with respect to
gain and off axis effects.  If the receive antenna is down by 3dB, it
will be down by 3dB EIRP when transmitting; if down by 10dB, the EIRP
will be down 10dB.

Quote para 3: Local noise does make a real difference and will
compromise reciprocity.

Top quoted only by list policy.

--
David Woolley
"we do not overly restrict the subject matter on the list, and we