Based on your recommendations I did reduce the output of the sound card at
the PC. It was at 100 and now is at 50. This does provide for an easier
adjustment on the RTTY signal. My K3 Line In levels are now 9 for RTTY and
20 for SSB from the WriteLog voice keyer. As Lyle indicated, there is no
memory for Line In level per mode so I'll just have to remember to change
the K3 level when I switch modes. Alternately I could change the sound card
levels when I switch modes.

73,
Mike K2MK