I have for sale a K2/100 (serial number 4486) it has the following options:

SSB
NB
160 meters
DSP filter module
MH2 mic
Yaesu main tuning knob
60 meter module (still in kit form, needs to be assembled)
KAT100 auto tuner
all manuals, cables, etc
It is in very good condition, (has two very small marks on the heatsink
fins, was like that when I bought it) Also the side screws on each side of
the top that screw into the PA unit need to be replaced with the Elecraft
recommended replacement screws (see below)  as the stock ones tend to not be
long enough and will not hold after they have been removed a couple of
times. Output is 100+ watts on all bands, receiver is excellent, especially
with the DSP audio filter. The KAT 100 is built in the "slim" case and is
also in excellent physical and electrical condition.

Reason for selling, I found I would rather have a physically larger rig for
use in the shack. I have another K2 (#315) for portable operation.

New price for the kits not including the MH2 mic (or shipping)  is $1672.00

$1325.00 ground shipping/insurance in the lower 48 included.   Please email
for more info if needed
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J

      SDSCRKT
     5-40 Taptite Side Screws - KPA100

      (qty 2 per pkg) Replaces heatsink 4-40 side screws