I hardly ever post anything, anywhere.  I'm just too busy at work.  I do read
the emails everyday from Nabble.

I'm really not a good CW operator.  But the newest APF is truly amazing.  I
successfully loaded the update.  Clicked on a CW station using HRD's cluster
listing.  Turned on the APF and said "wow" out loud!  I was blown away.

If you look at my station as shown on QRZ.com, you will see that I have
several transceivers.  Some were much more expensive.  I absolutely love the
K3.  It will be my last transceiver.

Every once in a while the magicians at Elecraft add some more tricks to the
K3.  For that, I say thank you for making a fun, easy to use, fully featured
transceiver that just keeps getting better.

73, Jim Heath W6LG licensed in 1963