As I am now to decide to buy K144XV or stay with some external -  let
me ask here:

What is thermal stability of internal 116/118MHz Xtal osc?
I mean some experience with JT data mode in EME or similar. Is there
some drift on 144MHz signal (during longer TX period) and how much if any?

Thanks for any practical experience,

73!
Lexa, OK1DST
K3/100 #727