De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] En nombre de Phil & Debbie Salas
Enviado el: Jueves, 04 de Noviembre de 2010 09:23 a.m.
Para: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3, Bandmaster & ALS 1300

"...So how can I have Bandecoder and ALS1300 both connected to the K3 so
when I change bands in the K3, automatically change bands in the ALS1300 and
select the right antenna in the sixpack?..."

You just need a DB15HD Y-adapter cable so the K3 band data feeds both the
BandMaster and ARI-500 simultaneously.  I've done this with a BandMaster and

ARI-500 connected to an ALS-600 amplifier.

Phil - AD5X