To this old dog's ears there is way too much ringing.

Even in my EME days I never felt the need for these super narrow filters.  I
used a passive 200 Hz wide filter centered on 600 Hz.  A few hours of listening
to noise in a too-narrow filter and you start hearing things that aren't there,
especially with some distortion thrown in, and ringing is distortion.

Today I prefer a lower beat note (~450 Hz) and a couple of hundred Hz BW is
fine most of the time.

Wes