Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:12:46 -0500
From: dave <ho13d...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K2] Filters attenuation
To: ok1rp <indi...@xsmail.com>

I dunno about the loss you are seeing but I've measured about 8 dB of
loss in my K2 at 200 Hz vs 1 kHz BW. That does strike me a quite a bit
of loss. I just don't use the narrow filters often. I know of at least
one other K2 that has similar loss. Anyone else?

73 de dave
ab9ca/4

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be
disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and
delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns
over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact
Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus
scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be
appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.