Kevin Rock wrote:

20 meters was almost like cotton batting in my ears but I worked across the continent. Ray, as always had a great signal. But who should start the net but my old (not really so old) friend Carter. Reminds me, I owe him a note ;) His signal from PA was running hot. But then he had his linear cranked up to 100 watts so the ionosphere did not stand a chance!

You had a solid signal into my QTH in Jeffersonville (about 8 miles from Carter's in Paoli) when the net opened. But by the time you two finished your exchange, you had pretty much disappeared into a deep QSB as heard from here, about an hour before local sunset.

Hope to have my speed up enough to participate soon, this time I was using the CW function of my KAMplus to follow the goings on.

73 de Maggie K3XS
editor, The PMRC Blurb http://www.phil-mont.org
K2 #1641

--