I have good experience with simple XLS file I made for FT-897 and some
others only with menu items and descriptions/values/default values.
Maybe there will be somebody able to play with it, it is easy later to
add/modify etc. PDF output is very easy also.
Maybe somebody already made such "help-file"?
73,
Lexa, ok1dst