Hi,
last night at the Rome local ham radio club me and Luca IZ0FYL we organized
a "Elecraft session" with a presentation and a live test of Elecraft K3
(#4777 mine..) and K2, KX1 and T1 Tuner (all from Luca FYL). More that 25
local ham attended the event and they had test live the radio, all connetted
to a antenna switch and to a windom hf wire antenna. We compared also a Icom
756pro3 with my  K3 again using a simple antenna switch. There was much
curiosity about Elecraft Radios.. many had never seen a K3 in "real" :-)

Best 73 de IW0HK Andrea

p.s. here is a photo of Luca IZ0YLF talking about using a K2 in CW:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/568/k3ariroma.jpg

--
Andrea Borgnino IW0HK - HB9EMK
http://www.mediasuk.org/iw0hk