On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:16 AM, <k2qi....@gmail.com> wrote:

I may have misread the original question, but if all one wants to do is
> listen to the subrx in both channels, then it is possible by adjusting the
> mix settings, then turning the AF gain down on the main.

We're talking about single program commands to control the audio source for
each channel.

Although what you suggest might sound like a work-around, it doesn't provide
a viable macro because you can't store the initial AF gain setting in order
to restore it later.  You shouldn't have to mess with AF gain - you just
want to switch the main and sub AF source in or out in any combination.

Barry N1EU