Hello Wayne and all Elecrafters,

I am a CW operator 100 % of time, so I tested, and still test, the APF
function.

Due to the fact that I have a simple mobile antenna in my balcony I do
not RX strong CW signals, however I did a qso with HA4FF some minuts
ago. In fact APF improves signal quality if CW is steady. With my
antenna limitations, with bad RX, it amplifies also some noise, it seems
for me. However despite my antenna situation APF works fine. Maybe mid
of December I will have an MFJ-1786X.

Best 73.

CT1DRB
David Quental