Been playing with the new 4.21 release for a few hours. My impressions of the
APC  is it is an excellent addition to the CW op's tools. Smoothly boosts the
weak signal out of the noise. Thanks to both Elecraft and the reflector members
who pushed for this refinement. Although we might get tired of seeing similar
posts urging a wanted addition it sure is beneficial when the results are like
this one.

The only change I note on SSB is that I can turn my gain down to 5~6 with a
Yamaha CM500(?) It was previously at ~19. One other note I can't hear any
difference if I am using High or Low bias. Checked with monitor and DVR.

73,
Howard..K2HK