Hi,

We've just added the following to the Official Elecraft List Guidelines:

"In the interest of maintaining an environment of collegiality and easy
user id, please include your callsign (if you have one) and your name in
all postings to the Elecraft list. This can either be done as part of
your email 'from' address or at the end of your posting.

Our goal with this list is to maintain a friendly atmosphere where
everyone gets to know one another and corresponds respectfully."

The majority of posts already follow this guideline. We appreciate
everyone doing this. It will help maintain the Elecraft list as the
friendly 'goto' place for both Elecraft product and overall ham radio
information.

73,
Eric WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Moderator