A casualty of last weekend’s installation of KXV3A, KRX3, and KBPF modules was
losing the 8 volts on pin 6 of the K3’s mic plug.  The Icom SM-20 was just
purchased new  a few months ago and is in like new condx with original
box/paper work.  The SM-20, being an electret condenser mic requires the 8
volts to work.  I am not up to repairing or replacing the smd rf choke or
whatever to restore the 8 volts to pin 6 on the foster plug?

I have decided to take the easy way out and will be installing a PR-781 or
PR-35 Heil on a boom,  for the little use a mic sees in my shack!   Thought I
would offer the mic on this forum prior to listing on QTH.

BTW I also built the P3, Friday night, very easy build and what a terrific
addition to the K3.  I was not particularly excited about getting a panadapter
(owned 756 Pro previously) but the P3 is absolutely awesome!  Great job Team
Elecraft and thanks for the recent firmware enhancements, really enjoying the
new APF feature.

Please email me off list or call 906 632-6827 re:  SM-20, thinking $125.00
shipped conus will get it to you.  Thanks – Larry Davis  W8CCY