Hi,

I am still working on mine. My main problem is that I have yet to find a
source of ferrites that are big enough to thread cables with connectors
through (the snap-on ones are totally useless) and effective on HF. I have
borrowed ferrites from the kits we have at work but they are only moderately
effective below 30MHz (regulatory requirements are more severe at VHF so
companies tend to focus on that). My "birdies" are definitely picked up by
my antennas. When I switch to the dummy load, it's mostly dead quite
although my MFJ tuner/switch/dummyload is not extremely well shielded. I am
convinced that most of the radiation from the router is through the AC power
house wiring. I say that because I do not have that much Ethernet cabling
beyond the immediate vicinity of the router and the computer cluster close
to it. The "birdies" are also worst on the antennas that are parallel with
the long axis of the house - not unexpected if the AC wiring is the main
radiator.

AB2TC - Knut