Jim and all,

If you have the physical space, use two transistors - base and emitters in
parallel, conect one collector to the dash input and the other to the dot
input - the diodes can be eliminated since the transistors take care of
switching the dot and dash inputs at the same time.  It would also eliminate
the problem caused by higher diode forward voltage that was mentioned on the
reflector late last week.

73,
Don W3FPR